8 principles of productivity…
- Manage time by priority, necessity, and availability.
- The key to organizing things is the ability to ask good questions.
- Efficiency is far more important than being organized.
- Effectiveness is more important than efficiency.
- If you can’t describe what you’re doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Sustained performance depends on energy renewal.
- Gain leverage through synergy.
- Building puzzle-pictures of success comes from integrated thinking.
Productivity has 4 broad success factors…
- Personal Productivity,
- Relationships (various degrees of synergy),
- Existing or Developing Skills, and
Free Video Reveals
The Number 1 Secret To
Maximise Your Professional Productivity
Plus 6 others secrets revealed by top performers including rich bankers, maverick marketers, and corporate executives…
- The 1930s time management technique that cost $35,000
- The get organized technique ‘endorsed’ by business genius Jay Abraham and science genius Albert Einstein
- Why getting organized is both unnecessary and impossible – and what to do instead
If you want to be more productive in your career… whilst avoiding stress and reducing pressure… this free short video will give you a top-level overview of the 7 most important principles for professional productivity.
Just enter your email address in the form, and I’ll show you in just a few minutes what has taken me a decade to learn about getting things done effectively and efficiently in all business situations, as well as personal life.
The Secrets to Productivity I’m about to show you work really easily and really quickly.
- How to control every step of your most important activities
- The secret to long-term high-performance without fatigue
- And much more…
Whether you want a new career direction, a promotion at work, to launch your own business, or to reduce the demanding pressures you face each day, these 7 secrets will forever effect the way you approach productivity.
Just enter your email address in the field to the top right and you’ll see it for yourself.
See you on the other side…