Ancient Greece identified 3 forms of Love:
Eros (romantic love), Agape (total love) and Philos (the love of friendship).
Your friends are the companions to share life experience so consider these questions:
- Do you spend as much time with friends as you would like?
- Do you have the types of friends in your life that you really want?
- Do you serve your friends in a balanced way?
- Do you have some friends that you should get in touch with, if only to drop a quick note?
- Do you have worthy friends for ALL important areas of your life?
- Do you unfairly expect too much from some of your friendships?
- What can you do to be more involved with the types of people that you would consider top quality friends?
Explore all areas of the site to find opportunity to grow your friendships.