The Secret To Maximum Productivity
If you want to be more productive… while avoiding stress and reducing pressure… this series of 8 productivity principles will give you a top-level overview of the most important factors for success, including:
- The 1930s time management technique that cost $35,000
- The get organized technique ‘endorsed’ by business genius Jay Abraham and science genius Albert Einstein
- Why getting organized is both unnecessary and impossible for maximum productivity — and what to focus on instead
I’m revealing what took a decade to uncover about getting things done effectively and efficiently in all life situations — professional and personal, including:
- How to control every step of your most important projects
- The secret to long-term high-performance without fatigue
- And much more…
Whether you want a new career direction, a promotion at work, to launch your own business, or to reduce the demanding pressures you face each day, these principles will forever effect the way you approach productivity.
Let’s dive in:
8 principles of productivity…
- Manage time by priority, necessity, and availability.
- The key to organizing things is the ability to ask good questions.
- Efficiency is far more important than being organized.
- Effectiveness is more important than efficiency.
- If you can’t describe what you’re doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Sustained performance depends on energy renewal.
- Gain leverage through synergy.
- Building puzzle-pictures of success comes from integrated thinking.